11 November 2004

Celina

I found out today that my sister, Celina, and her family are moving to London.

I have always been very close to Celina as far back as I can remember. When I was very little I had this incessant habit of sleepwalking into her room and getting into her 1 person bed. This was accompanied by my arm falling activity (arm falling on her). I always wondered why she was so tolerant of this. Maybe if I have a child it will come to me. My hairstyle then was a fountain on the top of my head designed by Celina which I thought quite fancy. There was one pretty major moment in my life when I truly needed to ask for help. She was the one person in the world that I felt I could be honest with about what seemed unspeakable at the time.

They are moving because of a job change for Mike. It should be a really good experience for Eliza and Delaney. They are 13 and 11 now. It will be really different with them so far away, but I feel optimistic about it. I've been taking life in with a little more trust here recently. I so look forward to visiting them.

No comments: